Immediate Opening Available at Lucky Dog Custom Apparel – send resume to Richard@Luckydog123.com
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Experience as a Customer Service Representative preferred. High School Diploma required. Post-secondary degree or two years of college preferred. Good interpersonal skills, strong organization and time management skills. Ability to prioritize workload. Excellent knowledge of MS Office software.
Consults with customers on order requirements across the Screen Printing, Embroidery and Promotional Product service lines. Responds to walk-in customers, email requests and phone orders. Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolves product and service problems. Position requires excellent interpersonal skills for both co-workers and customer interaction. Insures that selected garments are compatible with art design including shirt and ink colors, size, seams, zippers etc. Operates and maintains computer and other peripheral electronic equipment (i.e. printer, copier, fax, credit card machine) to complete job assignments and meet deadlines as per production schedule. Excellent customer service and problem solving skills are required. Must have Microsoft Office computer proficiency and own transportation. Ability to regularly lift 40 pounds.
Assigned Duties and Responsibilities:
Works directly with customers via walk-in, phone and email to determine order requirements.
- Establishes new and maintains existing customer records in work system including full name, full address, phone numbers, industry and email as per company policy.
- Recommends garment styles and best decoration methods. Determines size and arrangement of artwork.
- Prepares notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final artwork for printing.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Deals with customer pick-up by retrieving order, showing customer final product results, insures that the full order is received by the customer, obtain customer sign off on delivery.
- Maintains financial accounting of received payments.
- Increases knowledge of available garments and new products.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.