If you are promoting your business with promotional apparel, it’s best to know what is trendy and will appeal to your client base. After all, you’re using promotional apparel to boost client loyalty and market yourself to new clients, so you want to offer clothing that they are likely to want and wear. Here is a list of different style trends that you can use in your promotional apparel when you work with Lucky Dog Custom Apparel.
Trendy Styles for Promotional Apparel
There are so many varied and unique promotional apparel designs! With so much to choose from, you’re sure to find a style that both represents the personality of your company and appeals to both old and new clients. We’ve listed a few of the most popular promotional apparel designs below.
- Camo Prints. Camo prints are super popular and look great on sports or hunting branded promotional apparel. You can also use camo prints to represent your team in a competition or fundraiser! Camo prints look edgy and cool, so companies that are geared towards a younger client base are likely to get a great ROI from camo printed promotional apparel.
- Block. Block styles are very modern and chic. This design is simply a block of color or pattern with your company’s logo in the center. The block can be any size and in any position on the apparel. Picture a rectangular floral block print in the center of a t-shirt with the logo of your company in the middle. Or perhaps a few smaller, plain-colored blocks on the arm of a sweatshirt with a simple logo in the middle of one of them. The beauty of this style is that it is so simple, yet so diverse.
- Tonal. You can use tonal screen printing to achieve a retail-quality look on your promotional apparel. This method uses laser, deboss, tonal transfer, tonal embroidery or tonal infusion to achieve a color gradient within your logo or design.
- Vertical. A vertical print is great for making a bold impression. Print your company’s name or slogan vertically down the front or sleeve of a t-shirt or sweatshirt to catch people’s attention. This eye-catching design causes people to stop and read the shirt to see what it says.
- Sleeve/Forearm Logos. The sleeve is such a great space for advertising! Printing your logo on just the sleeve makes promotional apparel stand out from the traditional t-shirt emblazoned with a plain logo in the center. You can print your logo once for a subtle look or repeat it down a portion of the arm for a dramatic effect.
Lucky Dog Custom Apparel
Do you need promotional items for your business? Or team T-shirts for an event? Call Lucky Dog Custom Apparel! Our in-house designers will work with you to create a great graphic. Contact us by calling 609- 645-7319 or by visiting our website! Or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Linkedin!